4 | ESS Processors
Final, once ESS documents are created, validated and available on serverside, ESS feeds are availlables for third party use.
ESS processors are scripts located in third party portals or programs that analysed ESS feeds to extract events information to then use it the way they want it.
- To place events in a map.
- To place events in a calendar.
- To place events as a text to enrich existing portalcontent.
- To relationazed happenings between them according to several parameters (same date, same place, same artist).
To facilitate ESS processors creation, developer can use existing ESS libraries.
Once .ess feed files are parsed, content can be analysed and saved in databases and put in relation with previous information already stored.
ESS standard under RFC validation process: RFC ESS Draft
- RFC 3076 : Canonical XML Version 1.0
Could not find wordpress article with a title like home